Legacy Giving: Give For Tomorrow
We welcome the opportunity to provide you and your financial advisor with information - in complete confidence and at no obligation - about legacy gifts such as bequests, charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (571) 482-3406.
A bequest is a powerful and easy way for you to support our vital efforts. You can name NCMEC as a beneficiary in a new or existing will, trust, life insurance policy or retirement plan. You simply need to provide your attorney or plan administrator with the following information:
- NCMEC is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization, incorporated in the District of Columbia.
- Federal tax ID #: 52-1328557.
- Legal name: The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Legal address: 699 Prince St., Alexandria, VA 22314.
Your bequest can be a specific
- Dollar amount.
- Property (such as securities, savings bonds, real estate or personal property).
- Percentage or portion of what remains of your estate after providing for loved ones (this option provides the most benefits for children).
Suggested bequest language
"I give, devise, and bequeath to The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC), a nonprofit organization, with a principal business address of 699 Prince St., Alexandria, VA 22314, the sum of $_________ (or specific property, or a designated percentage or portion of the remainder of my estate) to support NCMEC’s efforts to help find missing children, eliminate child sexual exploitation and prevent child victimization"